43 Air School specialises exclusively in flying training, with a complete range of standard flying training courses and advanced training courses available. Equipment include fixed wing and rotaty wing simulators, as well as single and multi-engine aircraft, and helicopters.
Facilities & Equipment:
- On-campus administration centre, lecture halls, library, operations room, crew room, simulator centre and instructor briefing offices.
- Fleet of 50 Piper single-engine and multi-engine aircraft equipped for basic and advanced training.
- Robinson R-22 and R-44 helicopters for basic and advanced training.
- On-campus Aircraft Maintenance Organisation.
- Alsim AL50 (Piper Seneca) simulators are used for basic instrument training.
- Alsim AL1-2 (Baron 58) and Alsim AL200 MCC (Cessna Citation, BE 200) for instrument procedural and more advanced training.
- R22/Bell 206 flight simulator for rotary wing student instrument procedural training on a rotary wing device.
43 Air School Contact Details:
Phone: +27 46 6242433
Fax: +27 46 6242432
43 Air School
Private Bag x43
Port Alfred 6170
This posting about Facilities & Equipment | 43 Air School | Port Alfred was sponsored by i Lead Online South Africa. Should you wish to advertise on this website contact i Lead Online: firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.ileadwebsites.co.za for more online directories such as this one.