The Foster Aero Training Academy was established in Johannesburg, Gauteng in 1994 to service:
• the needs of the Foster Aero aircraft customers,
• and the needs of the Foster Aero Charter division.
The Foster Aero Training Academy is situated at the Lanseria International Airport, which is used by:
• charter companies,
• other flight schools,
• general aviation companies
• as well as some commercial airlines.
By turning to the Foster Aero Training Academy for the flight training you are searching to gain, you will train in a busy, challenging environment, which will in turn enable you to get accustomed to real world air traffic from a 24 hour manned Air Traffic Control Centre.
Why do your flight training with Foster Aero? Below are some of the main reasons:
• High availability of training aircraft
• Excellent flying conditions
• Sophisticated AST 300 flight simulator
• Primary C172′s (X4) for ab-initio training,
• Plus C172RG, C210 (Single engine retractable aircraft) and a C182 for more advanced training
• Experienced and dedicated instructors giving personalised attention
• Excellent aircraft hire rates
• On-site CAA authorised testing centre
• Career guidance and mentorship
• English Proficiency Training for foreign pilots
Contact the Foster Aero Training Academy today.
+27 11 659 2533
This free i Lead Online posting about Foster Aero Training Academy was sponsored by i Lead Online. Should you wish to advertise for free on this website contact i Lead Online: mailto:email@example.com, http://www.ileadflyingschools.com/advertise . You can also advertise for free on the following sites: