The new 43 Air School was established in 1988, and specialises in pilot training for individuals and corporate clients, including major airlines such as BA Comair and SAA.
43 Air School is a major flying training organisation that caters for the private, general commercial, airline and military sectors. The flying school offers a full residential service for students from various countries around the world.
- Private Pilot Licence.
- Night Rating – for holder of a South African PPL.
- Multi-engine Class Rating – available to holder of a South African PPL or CPL.
- Instructor Rating – available to the holder of a South African CPL.
- Commercial Pilot Licence Ground School.
- 0 – 150 Structured Course – for clients following JAA Modular route.
- Aerobatic Induction Course – improving general flying and handling skills.
43 Air School Contact Details:
Phone: +27 46 6242433
Fax: +27 46 6242432
43 Air School
Private Bag x43
Port Alfred 6170
This posting about Pilot Training | 43 Air School | Port Alfred was sponsored by i Lead Online South Africa. Should you wish to advertise on this website contact i Lead Online: email@example.com. Visit www.ileadwebsites.co.za for more online directories such as this one.